I found a new flower that I tried and wanted to share with you.
I asked for her permission to post it here:)
I make mine slightly different than Lynne. Click here to see her tutorial.
This is what you will need:
- Sturdy patterned paper
- Glue gun
- Circle punch
- Ink (optional)
- Button or something else for flower center
1. Start by punching 6 circles. I used 1 inch, but you can use any size you want really.
2. Ink the edges of 5 of the circles.
3. Pinch/fold one end of the circle and add a tiny bit of glue in the fold.
4. Repeat with all the 5 inked circles.
5. Add plenty of glue to the unfolded circle and attach the folded ones like the picture shows.
You have to act really quick with this, since the glue from the gun hardens super fast. And you also have to know exactly where to place those petals...when they are stuck, they are stuck forever!
6. Add glue to the button and attach in the middle.
7. Decide if you want the petals bent down...
These are my favorite flowers at the moment. They are so fast,easy and cheap to make and they are not too bulky to add to layouts.
I used them in this layout based on my sketch # 30:
All the paper I used, is from SEI's Addison pack, which one lucky winner will receive. If you haven't left a comment yet to be in the drawing, you can do so here.
I will draw a random winner tomorrow:)